2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I bought a 2009 Honda Civic 2.2 diesel a few months ago. Its been great - except for one thing. I've had issues with the AC and vents.
I thought I had solved the ac issue by replacing the ac relay and getting the ac recharged. It is cold when I put my hand to it.
BUT. it still doesn't seem right.
Air is blowing from the vents and it is cool but not on the level I imagine it should be. For starters the two centre vents. The left one doesn't seem cold - the right one does. Surely thats not normal!
Finally, if I have just the top vents on (two in the centre, and the ones on the passenger and drivers side) air is blowing. If I have just the foot vents blowing all is fine (foot vents seem cooler too). If I enable the top vents and bottom vents at the same time, virtually no air blows from the top and the bottom works fine.
Something isn't right here. Does anyone have any ideas what the issue is and what I need to do to fix this?
Ive bought the car, done a full service and everything is perfect except this and not only is it driving me mad but my wife and I are really suffering in this summer year while driving this car.
I would be very grateful for any help and advice.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts