2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
1,119 Posts

·
Kids use a lot of space
806 Posts
I think that part is for the low base spec model that comes without a radio. I'm sure if you bought one of those cars it would have one.

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
It's on the part list system if anyone really wants one :)
You'd lose some controls in a non S-level trim.

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
It's on the part list system if anyone really wants one :)
You'd lose some controls in a non S-level trim.
And here are the part numbers: (If you try to order these to sport, system will not allow it in Finland, because they are not an option in Finland, at least...
"Pocket" under the radio:39006S30G01
Facia:77251SMGG00ZA
No pictures, yet, from my part, but it is the same than in above picture.

·
Registered
12 Posts
are u sure thats for the new civic? because at the info it says >2001

ok sorry u are talking about the "Sedan" but i think most of us are looking for the hatchback
It is the american civic, not the European one. When I posted the message there wasn't a picture available and I thought it was the European one.
When I was at the AutoRAI (car show in the Netherlands) two weeks ago, I talked to a guy at the Kenwood stand. He had a paper which says Kenwood was working on a integration kit for the new civic. But he didn't know when it was finished. The kit will result in a more sleek integration of Kenwood double din systems then the standard Honda facia.

·
Registered
596 Posts
My local dealer here in Greece told me that you loose the time, radio and aircondition information from the screen bit on the above photo i can see that time and temperature are on. So what should i believe?

·
Registered
12 Posts
On the photo above they placed the original radio in the dash. If you remove the unit you dont get the time and temperature. So you have to lengthen the wires to a place where you fit the origional radio.

·
Registered
596 Posts
But why on earth should i have the mp3 unit for the air condition's monitor to work! That means even if they ever come out with a dash kit then we will again loose the informations!!!!!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts