2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EX i-Shift, camera, bespoke leather - no rear wiper or spare wheel (YET)

Attachments

·
Registered
226 Posts
That interior looks the absolute muts. Gotta love it. well done

·
Registered
975 Posts
how u get that cool leather?

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
Offer to buy your wife a Radley handbag to match your new interior. [smilie=cheeky-grin: It would work for me!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's OK but she'd probably want the shoes & gloves to match

·
Registered
975 Posts
i got a leaflet from my dealership and my dad goes dont even think about it.

to be honest i hope to change it either next year or the year after depending on value retained for a new one, if i could have a 1.8 i would but until insurance reduces i guess leather isnt worth it, and maybe blueish silver, i love black but when the paint quality is pants swirls scrarches etc all show up

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Hi Bassa, I just happened to mention about the leather again and got such a favourable response that I've asked Transformleather for details, so I guess I'll owe her a pair of shoes and handbag in black leather with red stitching and perforated centres (unless Transformleather can do a makeover on her old ones?) :wink:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi Allan
My advice would be go for it. Reckon your NHB would look superb with the bolsters, armrests, door cards in black, the facings in perforated maroon shade of red with a contrast stitching (suggest silver). It might be a bit more expensive than Honda's factory fitted but the quality is also top class and it would be unique -that is if you don't let the other NHB's on here know about it - so mum's the word.

As to 'she who must be obeyed' reckon she'd look pretty chic in her matching gear - ideal for any civic functions!

Please let me know if you decide go for it.

Perhaps I should seek employment as a Transform's sales rep?

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Had a quote and I have been back to them as they can do the whole fit in 1 day. They are about 100 miles from me but I wouldn't mind a day in Rotherham even though it would mean an early start.:(

I've asked if they can do black leather with suede centres.:)

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
I don't think you'd really mind the early start though! It would be just like getting up early on Christmas morning! I'm following this ongoing saga with interest and hope you finally get your leather seats!:)

I take back all I said about red leather. There's an Audi S3 for sale in metallic purple and it has leather seats, steering wheel and gear knob in a lighter shade of purple. It's absolutely beautiful but my husband won't buy it as he says it's too in your face. I've told him I'll swap him for my civic with black leather!;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts