2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had a great deal on my insurance £404 fully comp all the added extras well done adrian flux (type s gt i-vtec 1.8)

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
Did you have to ring them pal or can they quote online? im trying to sort insurance out at the moment.

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
I did a quote with them through the website, spent 10 mins entering all my details. They didn't even get back to me.

Greenlight however have insured all my mods on a like for like replacment basis and cover me to drive any other car 3rd party, also offer track day insuance at £50 a day as and when I need it.

All for only £599 which is about £200 cheaper than the comparison sites and chris knott who wanted £1100 before I have even added my mods.

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
See, the problem i have with Greenlight is..... we had a little boy 13 months ago and had to get rid of the focus st and astra 888cdti that me and the missus had to replace them with a peugeot 207 hdi sport and a corsa sri cdti for the time being as my missus was off work so we couldnt afford to run them. Before those i had an ep3 for 3 years as well before i was with the other half. Now because we have had the peugeot and corsa in between the performance cars, they are telling me that it has affected the premium so we are being quoted £850!

I have also tried to get a quote from Adrian Flux online but they have not even got back to me or anything.

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
warwick1984 - they quoted we £1725.76 with £550 excess! Devoed! i just cant seem to get a decent quote. I dont think its that rough where i live or anything! lol

·
Premium Member
1,643 Posts
oooosh bet that one hurt was that on a modified poilcy? - crazy this postcode lottery!£just over £500 we are paying with greenlight. I was told that it should go down again after a year as well could try aviva- they seemed pretty decent before - go online first with them and see;)

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
Aviva was £780ish if i remember! lol. Cheapest ive had is with privilege at £618 for there basic policy before PNC or breakdown cover etc and i think the next best one was axa for about £670.
I will wait to see what admiral send me through on a renewal price. Should be this week or next.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Im currently with Markerstudy with another broker, but Adrian flux quoted me the same company with a lower excess and its £110 cheaper!

Whats going on lol, same company different broker. Just don't want the hassle of changing companies

·
Keep On Vtec'ing!
553 Posts
Im paying £850 with Elephant and living in Central London and that was the best quote i could get. Other places were giving silly quotes of £1500 lol

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i rang them the chap was so helpful plus i used to be with adrian flux so did a good deal for going bck £76 cheaper than aviva

·
Premium Member
331 Posts
Adrian Flux just gave me my best FN2 quote. Cheapest comparison website quote was £500 with no "frills", AF did it for £480 with courtesy car, protected NCB and 3rd party cover on other cars.

I'm not modified though, aged 25. Looking to change to a Scooby STI if I can find a buyer for my car, so hoping Flux are cooperative when it comes to it!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts