2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

My heaters have stopped blowing warm air when stationary, once I am on the move it starts heating up again, then blows cold when I stop, even when I have the setting on Hi.
Not sure what this could be, has anyone had problems with airlocks?
Onlything I have changed recently is the RSK.
Does the FN2 have a bleed off valve, if so where is it located?

·
Registered
11 Posts
same problem

i hope that you can get the answer to this!!!
mine has been like that for over 12 months and i have tried flushing the system, bleeding through hoses but still had no luck with it,
it just seems to warm up when you have some revs on not realy what you want when stationary :(:(
so please help us both before we freeeeeeeze to death;)

cheers steve

·
Premium Member
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm Still Freezing

i hope that you can get the answer to this!!!
mine has been like that for over 12 months and i have tried flushing the system, bleeding through hoses but still had no luck with it,
it just seems to warm up when you have some revs on not realy what you want when stationary :(:(
so please help us both before we freeeeeeeze to death;)

cheers steve
Anyone out there.......Please help! :confused:

·
Premium Member
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thermostat? what is the temperature gauge showing?
Temp is showing normal, fink i will get it booked into Honda Garage in a couple of weeks.

·
Premium Member
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well been into the Honda Garage, it was an airlock, most likely created when I fitted the HKS RSK.
£42 for half an hours labour, but at least I am warm now.....

·
Registered
100 Posts
Got this exact same problem. Drove from my house 3 miles to pickup the wife from the station as I pulled up the air was on 23 and it was bitterly cold. So an air lock? Would a complete flush and fluid change fix this?
Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk.

·
Premium Member
2,202 Posts
I had air in mine too when I changed my intake. You can bleed the air out through the radiator.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.