1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
what tyres are they?

tracking could be out
a balancing weight may have fallen off
the tyres might be pants
your wheel nuts might not be tight enough.
your wheel nuts might be too tight
your shocks might be on the way out
drive shafts " " "
track rod ends " " "
steering rack " " "
wheel bearings " " "

see where i'm gong with this?

any more you can tell us?

does the steering wheel vibrate??
or is it literally the WHOLE car?

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
and what happens after 55mph ? does the vibration stop...

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tyres : Firestone

Yeah it goes away after 54mph.Yeah the hole car shacks, no vibration in the steering. It was doing it before I had the tyres changed and balanced , I was told that the only time it could be alignment is when the car pulls to the left or right

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Tyres : Firestone

Yeah it goes away after 54mph.Yeah the hole car shacks, no vibration in the steering. It was doing it before I had the tyres changed and balanced , I was told that the only time it could be alignment is when the car pulls to the left or right
this is wrong. it's possible for both sides to be wrong but effectively balancing themselves out meaning no pulling to one side but vibration at speed.

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i also thought it would be engine mount but that you will hear when you pull away followed by a knocking noise.it started all of a sudden, wanted to take it to honda as my car is still under warranty but they want to charge for checking the problem.it does it any gear

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.