2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

I am seeking an advice for what type of stuff is the best to keep the car interior and body as well as wheel in good condition.

thank you

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
I tend not to use AG products as mentioned above. For me I find the products to be too dusty. However that said I would always have SRP in my collection.

I tend now to stick with Chemical Guy products. Easy to use and can be applied almost anywhere in any conditions. Yes the product is more expensive but i believe the value is in the money.

·
regrets his username
7,979 Posts
Ask in the cleaning section you will be swamped with decent answers, i4detailing.co.uk, polished bliss, juicy detailing is another she sells products but you get loads of info about what products suit your car the most and best ways to use them + the name is enough to check her out.

·
Jedi Knight
610 Posts
Dodo juice for me

·
Administrator
15,507 Posts
Hi mate, as said above, read through some of the posts in the cleaning section as questions like yours have been asked before. There are stickys there too with discount codes from detailing companies to save you a few pennies.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
I always keep my cars in tip top condition, my CTR is now 5 years old which I've had from new and its as new! I have kept all of the mot's and receipts, even for new tyres! When it comes to sell it you won't find a better one! Touch wood, I have no door knocks either! If you look at the dealers forecourts most cars under 2 years old have marks and scuffs already!

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Method is just as important as products. Basically you have to do everything to stop the clear coat getting scratched. I would start by looking into the 2 bucket method, then build upon that technique with products that suit you and the amount of time you want to put into it.

By the end you should have good technique and be able to clean the car in a few hours to a very high standard.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts