2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an fn2 type r and want my car lowering plus 15mm wheel spacers. which shall i choose -15mm or -30mm. i know the ride quality is shocking so what will improve the most?? will also be doing frs aswell.

·
B16 OJR
1,015 Posts
I went into ABP and asked the same question buddy, the answer I got was
"If you lower it 15 you'll always wonder what 30 would have been like" STANCE is everything mate slam that s**t lol, ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352934410.277091.jpg
Here's a pic of mine lowered 30 on eibachs

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
My FN2 had the -30mm Eibachs fitted for over 3 years with no problems at all. No broken splitters, no grounded out Milltek, no issues over speed bumps (if driven with caution). Even on a track day at the unforgiving Nurburgring I had no issues just great handling :)

I'm now on the Bilstein B14 with -30mm on the front and -37 on the rear and still no problems.

It really is down to personal choice but -15mm doesn't 'look lowered' just looks like the car has a bit of weight in it if you get what I mean.

Both options offer identical ride benefits to each other.

Decisions, decisions....

Chris

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
You must live in a very friendly area Chris, my 2.2 has 25mm and it catches speedbumps unless I'm very careful, and there's one car park entrance I now can't use anymore :lol:

15mm on the FN2 looks like it should have come from Honda, 30mm looks "lowered".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts