2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi there,

I'm hoping someone here can help with a part name / code / number so I can source one. Apologies in advance if this post is in the wrong area, and apologies as I don't know a great deal about car parts -generally-

Its a rubber bit from the front window, passenger side, gutter area(?) just between the plastic of the grill under the wipers and the wing of the car... I don't think it not being there causes any great problems though.

I have an image of the missing part in an album on my profile - please take a look (I can't link it until I have 5 posts)

·
Earth Dreams :)
927 Posts
What car is it for??
Year n model would be a good starting point..

·
Administrator
18,057 Posts
Take a look at the Lings Honda website for your model/year, they have great parts diagrams.

Beware that the part codes are their own until you remove _pfk from the URL and refresh the page, this will get you the Honda part# ;)

·
Administrator
20,956 Posts
Model would help.

Not a 8G because of the normal wiper configuration.

Doesn't look like a 9G because of the bonnet washers.

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
For reference it is Honda part number 74222-S5S-E00 and is discontinued so secondhand or new old stock are the only options.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah seems to be a bit of a pain to get hold of... seen one on Ebay in Japan for a fiver but £20 delivery!

Will try a scrapyard I think.

Thanks again all.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts