·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Would never buy NHB but have to admit looks dam good when just polished :cool:

A credit to you

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
NHB rules! Looks great, but save yourself a lot of hard work and try some Meguiars Quik Wax (contains Carnauba Wax). I've just done mine with it and it took me 30 mins to do the whole car. Looks outstanding.

You have an excellent result there. :dancing2:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Looking good :)

I did that myself 1 day and when i was doing waxing my NHB civic it started to focking raid that evening ahhhhhhhhhh :(

How much is that wax you talking about that only takes 30 min? :) im from holland dunno if we got it here :p

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Looking good :)

I did that myself 1 day and when i was doing waxing my NHB civic it started to focking raid that evening ahhhhhhhhhh :(

How much is that wax you talking about that only takes 30 min? :) im from holland dunno if we got it here :p
Over here it cost £8.19 from The Motorists Shop, but I could have purchased it direct from the Meguiars shop for about £6.99 (plus a little p&p). I think Car Care Products: Car Waxes to Leather Cleaners, Meguiar's the Leader in Car and Surface Care since 1901 will take you to their world site and you can go into your country from there.

This is their Europe site:

Welcome to Meguiar's Europe

...and this is the GB site:

Meguiar's UK - Car Care Products

Ps: If I had thought of it I should have purchased the 'Quik Wax' direct from their on-line store and added their new 'Ultimate Quik Detailer'.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
NHB rules! Looks great, but save yourself a lot of hard work and try some Meguiars Quik Wax (contains Carnauba Wax). I've just done mine with it and it took me 30 mins to do the whole car. Looks outstanding.

You have an excellent result there. :dancing2:
I have used ;)Meguiars Quik Wax!

@cyclonic gekocht bij autosam in Hoorn voor €13,95

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
I have used ;)Meguiars Quik Wax!

@cyclonic gekocht bij autosam in Hoorn voor €13,95
Excellent. What did you think of it? Personally, I thought it was one of the easiest waxes to apply and polish off.

It's so pleasing to see your own NHB glistening in the sunshine. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts