2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had any dealings with Brindley Honda Wolverhampton after you’ve brought the car. Are they pretty good or do I have to start not being so friendly

·
Earth Dreams :)
927 Posts
I always believe in the saying "firm, but fare"..

Not had dealings with them before, but not being friendly will get you nowhere...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had the car on 10th of December, yes I had it in a rush my part ex was very ill but I was honest but it was ready to go serviced an MOT’d but the odd scratch and wheels needed to be done which a week later they came took it away an repaired. But in that fortnight I’d had the car found that one of the door seals had split and also paid for that diamond bright treatment inside and out. I was told door seal has got to be ordered which is fare enough an looked at me gone out when I mentioned the diamond treatment but we arranged that when the seal came we would arrange to finish the car. Herd nothing since phoned today an was told he would call me back an herd nothing he has till midday tomorrow then I’m going in going straight to the manager. Just a curtesy call would be nice keep me in the loop what’s happening. Is it the same old thing, the sale is done, they no longer give a sh•• ?

·
Super Moderator
2,212 Posts
I didn't buy my car from Lloyd honda but it was bought new and serviced there
it has 2 free service's left and was going to go back to them to carry on the servicing
but ive sent a few emails making enquirys and not 1 reply
I also sent emails regarding buying cars from them before I found the 1 I bought and sales man was not the best sales man if you know what I mean regards being friendly
the 1 I dealt with at Grierson & graham was very friendly and it got them the sale as the car was slightly more than the limit id set myself

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It’s probably the same salesman I’d say in his thirties an yes got that feeling he wasn’t Mr friendly probably married the managers daughter ?

·
Super Moderator
20,990 Posts
Diamondbrite is the biggest con in my book.

There are plenty of negative threads here about it. You can achieve the same finish for a fraction of the cost with off the shelf products.

If you haven't already paid, read the other threads here, then cancel it and thank them for the delay to research Diamondbrite as it's saved you £200+

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for that I’ve sadly already paid part of the loan agreement. I have had a couple of people say it’s good but those people I would say are car proud people ? just A to B cars. From that I only watched a few videos on the process. I may go down an see about cancelling it an return of fee’s. I am aware there is a lot of options theses days ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts