2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im sorry, but I just have a big of modding car :twisted: , just wondering if anyone knows of any aftermarket parts for the new civic, things such as Light clusters, skirts, lips, etc etc?

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
I personally do not know of any, but why do you want to mess with what is actually a nice looking car, I can almost understand why people modify Saxos, Corsas etc. for one it disguises the fact you are driving a frenchy or a Vauxhall, but the Civic is too nice to mess with, leave that to Honda for the Type-R.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
True but now there are a lot of Civics on the road I thought maybe a slight tweak here and there. For example I have never likes the rear Orange clusters, to be honest I just hate Orange clusters full stop. So thought maybe there was a white or clear aftermarket cluster for them.

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
Sorry, civicg, I misunderstood, I thought you were going to pimp the Civic, I can agree with minor changes here and there, lights etc. I was worried you were talking neons around the skirt, de-badged and smoothed out boot lid and a whale tail spoiler.

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
richierich said:
I was worried you were talking neons around the skirt
and whats wrong with neons round the skirts and a little squirt of CO2 comming out when you come to a rest?..... Oh yes and a Ppsshhhhhhh noise when you open the doors ;-)

Mal

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
I like the idea of the noise as the doors open, very good. I also like the look of the Lambo door conversion somebody posted on here a while ago, might be a good place to start the pimping!

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
richierich said:
I like the idea of the noise as the doors open, very good. I also like the look of the Lambo door conversion somebody posted on here a while ago, might be a good place to start the pimping!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nope, afraid thos days are behind me! :twisted:

Although I am tempted by putting some 18s/19s on and a lip. So Before this thread goes on the Chav direction I take it noone has come across anything ? :lol: :D

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
richierich said:
I like the idea of the noise as the doors open, very good.
Just had a look and I think I can knock up a Ptttchhhhh Box for less than £20! Do you think they would sell on eBay? :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts