2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if I'm posting this in the right place, if not delete.

Just wondering if anyone has fitted aftermarket seats in their Fn2, I'm looking into getting a pair of brides... Has anyone on here done or know of someone with these fitted? Thanks

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Hi, pretty straightforward.

You need 2 x seats, 2 x rails.

MO or RO for base mounted reclinders and there are various rails for side mounted bucket seats.

The OEM seatbelt clips need to be unbolted from the OEM seat and bolted to the Bride rail. They provide the fitting kit for this which included washers etc.

If you are running harnesses I suggest a couple of seatbelt warning cancellers to stop the annoying bing and the dash warning.

·
drives a shed now
1,433 Posts
Hi, pretty straightforward.

You need 2 x seats, 2 x rails.

MO or RO for base mounted reclinders and there are various rails for side mounted bucket seats.

The OEM seatbelt clips need to be unbolted from the OEM seat and bolted to the Bride rail. They provide the fitting kit for this which included washers etc.

If you are running harnesses I suggest a couple of seatbelt warning cancellers to stop the annoying bing and the dash warning.

Seems Brides are easy to do, almost remove OEM, swap over a few parts and fit?
Guess that sorts the belt stalk pre-tensioner as you clip back to the harness. But I am wondering how is the missing airbag handled? The Bride FN2 instructions would be really useful to look at.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts