2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone fitted some aftermarket seats in their fn2? I was just wondering cos although oem seats are good fed up with the fact that they don't remember the position they were in! Thinking about bride or recaros!
Any comments on fitting and photos would be good!

·
aka Colin
10,853 Posts
speak to Dawid mate, he's changed his front seats, check his build thread, think he has pics in there.

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
speak to Dawid mate, he's changed his front seats, check his build thread, think he has pics in there.
Cheers will do!

·
Premium Member
1,850 Posts
I think huskypower, has installed Recaro Pole Positions in his FN2 as well. Something I would want to do in the future as well; but more for the weight savings.

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
aka Colin
10,853 Posts
Is it possible to live with fixed race buckets day to day :confused:
it would all depend on how much access you'd need to your rear seats mate. in the 3 years ive had my car, my rear seats have been used once. ive been looking into full on race seats myself, but the only thing that puts me off is the comfort. their going to be pretty rigid and really only suited to actual track use in my opinion, and as i only get on track 3-4 times a year, i dont think ill bother. i will be fitting a harness in the next month or so, but quite happy to keep the oem seats.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
If I fit buckets, the rear bench would come out as a matter of course. I share the fear of comfort (more accurately lack of) though. Can't deal with a numb bum every day!

·
Premium Member
1,850 Posts
I suppose the ultra-lightweight, kevlar or carbon backed ones wouldn't be practical if the FN was still being used as the daily shed. Would the sport recliner ones not be of comparable comfort to the OEMs?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts