2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, has anyone fitted an aftermarket splitter to their 9g? Anything other than the maxton one! Thanks

·
Registered
81 Posts
It seems the Iconic one is very easy to fit and looks exactly like the Type R version. I bought the complete body kit. Waiting for the production and be shipped now.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It seems the Iconic one is very easy to fit and looks exactly like the Type R version. I bought the complete body kit. Waiting for the production and be shipped now.
have looked at the front Iconic type R splitter, looks mint to be honest, have ordered some short side skirts as I only wanted them to sit under the rear doors and curve up the wheel arch!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
have looked at the front Iconic type R splitter, looks mint to be honest, have ordered some short side skirts as I only wanted them to sit under the rear doors and curve up the wheel arch!!
Which ones did you order? Does it come with it painted? The Iconic ones are not painted. Painting is not cheap... I have been asking around.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Which ones did you order? Does it come with it painted? The Iconic ones are not painted. Painting is not cheap... I have been asking around.
hi mate, I just brought some generic gloss black sideskirts from ebay! Hopefully they look alright when they arrive, otherwise they arnt going on haha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts