2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice wheel man.. Not to sure on this one , on a black CTR yes .. but silver cant see it working to well ....ON A STEEL HORSE I RIDE

I ordered a black on at first, but it looks like it's stolen! So I have to settle with silver. It just a car for our showroom anyway, so it'll have to be that way...

·
Registered
412 Posts
Arild i have a silver CTR believe me you have the right color man ...I want to change the wheels to.. but i will not rush into it ...They have got to be so different that they put the iceing on the cake ...ON A STEEL HORSE I RIDE

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
20" will make it drive like a skip

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
20" will make it drive like a skip
It's for our showroom only, car won't be driven at all. We only borrow the wheels from our tyre supplier.

When you say it will drive like a ship, I assume that means poor handling? I'm from Norway, so english isn't my best side.... :oops:

·
geekess
3,638 Posts
Would look better on a black CTR i think. Black stolen as by far the best colour [smilie=cheeky-grin:[smilie=cheeky-grin:

He means a skip (not a ship) which is a very large container for putting rubbish in!! :p

What a terrible waste of a CTR to be put in a showroom and not driven :(

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Would look better on a black CTR i think. Black stolen as by far the best colour [smilie=cheeky-grin:[smilie=cheeky-grin:

He means a skip (not a ship) which is a very large container for putting rubbish in!! :p

What a terrible waste of a CTR to be put in a showroom and not driven :([/quote]

I'm a sales manager at a Honda dealer, so I sell them for a living. So of course we need the "R" in our showroom! :cool:

·
You're or your..........
2,782 Posts

What a terrible waste of a CTR to be put in a showroom and not driven :([/quote]

although it would drive like a ship too [smilie=tongue.gif]

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What about taking customers for a test drive in it? Is that allowed? :cool:

Or even better just borrowing it for yourself :D. Thats what they seem to do at my dealers ;)

Would love to! But tjis car is just borrowed from Honda Norway, if we use it we have to buy it. It's quite an expensive car in Norway, approximately £43k. By the way, what's the price in uk?

·
geekess
3,638 Posts
Oh thats such a shame. Such a superb drivers car needs to be driven :(

Thats seriously expensive!!!. Mine which is the GT version with HFT and sat nav came to about £21000 on the road. And i thought we paid a lot of money for things here in the UK.

What if one of your customers wants to buy a Type R. How do they get a test drive?

·
You're or your..........
2,782 Posts

Thats seriously expensive!!!. Mine which is the GT version with HFT and sat nav came to about £21000 on the road. And i thought we paid a lot of money for things here in the UK.

What if one of your customers wants to buy a Type R. How do they get a test drive?
they have to sit in it and the salesman will make vtec noises ? duh [smilie=tongue.gif]

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

We borrow a car from a bigger dealer - who have a demonstration car

·
geekess
3,638 Posts
Oh right. Must be very frustrating though ;)

As a honda sales manager have you got to drive one yet? I presume it helps to sell one if you can describe how fantastic it is to drive. If not give your customers my phone number. I love it so much i think i could sell it to any one LOL!

Anyway - back to the alloys........ ;)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh right. Must be very frustrating though ;)

As a honda sales manager have you got to drive one yet? I presume it helps to sell one if you can describe how fantastic it is to drive. If not give your customers my phone number. I love it so much i think i could sell it to any one LOL!

Anyway - back to the alloys........ ;)
I just startet the job this january, so as far as Honda goes I got a lot to learn! I'm coming from the job as a used car manager of a Audi/VW dealer, and so far every day has been a pleasure. Besides Honda we also sell Skoda. Check out out site at Hamjern Bil a.s. - Gjøvik. Honda - Škoda - Oppland - only in norwegian sadly! [smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
Registered
412 Posts
Arild... At those prices man they must be forming a line to steal them ....How much is your petrol over there and road tax..ON A STEEL HORSE I RIDE

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Arild... At those prices man they must be forming a line to steal them ....How much is your petrol over there and road tax..ON A STEEL HORSE I RIDE
Petrol is about £1.19/l. Annual road tax is £263, and we have quite a few toll roads and toll areas (several cities). In addition there is a tax for changes in ownership on used cars. On a 1till 2 years old Civic this tax is about £1600 - quite an expensive country for us car fanatics to live in!!! :(

1 - 20 of 23 Posts