2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick note to introduce ourselves and give you an idea of who we are.

From the classic Civic to the modern cars, we will provide the perfect cover for your special vehicle, allowing you to relax and enjoy the drive. At AIB we offer exceptional bespoke insurance cover for Civic owners and understand that owning and driving a Civic is a unique experience and deserves one-of-a-kind insurance.

Our highly-qualified team of advisers will tailor policies specifically to your needs and help you find the best quality cover at the best price. When finding the best policies, we take into account if you drive your Civic on a daily basis or not, what experience you have driving this type of vehicle, where it is kept day and night and the security to ensure your pay as little as possible.

Additional benefits we can included if requested:

Modifications covered on a like for like basis
Multi-vehicle policies
Fully comprehensive cover
European breakdown cover
Limited and agreed mileage policies
Car security discounts
Free legal cover when you mention 'Civinfo'
Experienced performance car drivers discounts
Salvage retention

Speak to one of our team today on 02380 268351 for an instant quote or visit our website https://www.aib-insurance.co.uk/

We look forward to speaking to some of you soon!

Many Thanks

Leah Burt
02380 268351

·
Vendor
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will you also cover a modified ATR (Accord Type-R)? :wink3:
Good Afternoon,

Yes we cover almost all modified vehicles, just give the team a call on 02380 268351.

Kind Regards

Leah Burt
02380 268351

·
Clutch pedal guru
5,133 Posts
What about classic insurance? My 1998 Integra Type R insurance is due for renewal in just over a month, it's not my main car, just driven occasionally. Would you be able to cover it at current market value? Prices for these cars are appreciating now so I'd want it covered for it's proper value (it's currently in the bodyshop having some restoration work done).

My Civic 2.2 iCTDi is my main car hence wanting some sort of classic insurance for the Integra.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts