2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen a few posts or web pages mentioning this but can't seem to find anything definitive. Some say it's a gassing issue others say it's a failed blender actultor. So has anybody actually had this and found a solution?

Failing that is there a good video anywhere showing how to check the actuators on a 2012 9G Civic? (or maybe a service manual if one has made it online by now)

Tks

Edit: Forgot to mention I found the AC diagnostic posted on here, no problems reported

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When I had this problem, I had a leak in the condenser and when the gas was just about to run out, only the passenger side of the car would blow out cold air

I would get a regas and get it checked for leaks
OK just for the record - I did get it re-gassed and now the AC works fine both sides. They said it wasn't leaking but I'll know to keep an eye on it now.

· Registered
18 Posts
I've had problems with air con on both my previous Honda's. One had done 140k and the other 115k. Same problem with both. The air con was completely intermittent. Some time it would work other times it would just blow warm air.
Anyone had the same problem

1 - 8 of 8 Posts