2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just about to service my car and wondering what to do with the air filter element in my tegiwa intake. A new one is £45, does anyone on here clean them? if so what products do you use to clean and oil?

The other question, tegiwa have different ngk indiums listed for the fn2, the difference being one is 'heat 8' the other 'heat 9' whats the difference? Also, does anyone know the spark plug gap?

Cheers.

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CRJ, it actually says in the description "these plugs need gapping". I'll have a look for the ones flashy recommends.

The filter is the tegiwa own brand one that fits the tegiwa airbox, its a k&n style one, ill see how dirty it is and give it a blow with air.

·
250bhp.... finally :)
4,279 Posts
Filter should just need the K&N refresh kit. Easy to do mate.

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Flashy - what is it? a long socket? I've already got the normal short socket already, ill just stick an extension on that.

Muse - I'll have a google now, cheers.

·
Enjoying life
8,557 Posts
Flashy - what is it? a long socket? I've already got the normal short socket eady, ill just stick an extension on that.

Muse - I'll have a google now, cheers.
Sorry, just seen this. It's a very deep socket with magnet. The plugs sit very deep. Think wishing well :laugh2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts