2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone help me which induction kit to get for my civic type ep3??i have heard that pipercross viper are meant to be good ryt??

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
can u tell me how i post somthing on the main wall so every one can see??am new and pretty confused :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well if i was to log out then come back in wer do i go to find somthing.like if i was to post for some info then come back how will i no that ***** has got back to me lol.and wer do i post it??here or somewer else

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
like *** i go and click on the new post eng it comes up with my name how do i change that ??i no if u click on it it brings me back here,is dat how it works mate??sory to be a pain in back side lol

·
Aye Aye....
7,098 Posts
well if i was to log out then come back in wer do i go to find somthing.like if i was to post for some info then come back how will i no that ***** has got back to me lol.and wer do i post it??here or somewer else

ah right get ya now! sorry lol

well the homepage you see when you log in shows all the 'threads' which are active at the moment (i.e. its the threads which have been posted on most recently)...so say for example you post on this thread, then it will go back to the top of the list, then if no-one else posts on it for a while it will eventually drop off the list but then you will notice there is a search facility on the left hand side about quarter of the way down, all you would have to do to find this thread again would be to search for 'alam' (or whatever the name of the thread you were looking at was), this will then bring up a list of the threads which are relevant to your search and you should find it in there!

for example if you search for 'Gruppe M Intake' or something like that and you will find all the info you need about the Gruppe M!

hope that helps...?;)

·
geekess
3,638 Posts
alam if you look near the top of the page you will see a blue band with some headings in it. If you click on User CP and then subscribed threads any threads you have posted in will be there.
You can then check for any replies.

If the thread is fairly recent you will be able it in the relevent forum.

Regarding the induction kit... as you have an EP3 Type R you may find more advice on here Civic Type-R Owners Forum • Index page

But there are some knowledgable EP3 owners on here too :)

·
geekess
3,638 Posts

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts
Alam, I've moved your thread to the 'Previous Civics' section and edited the title to give more information about your question.

As R-2 mentions there are current and ex-EP3 owners on here who will be more than happy to help. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts