2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my car alarm went off last night so I went out checked area everything seemed okay, heard couple noises around car last night but didn't know if just me being paranoid. So anyway drove car this morn parked it up and pressed lock on key fob the doors locked but the indicators did not flash at all and the red light that comes up by Rev counter is not turning on. Any ideas guys I have fn2 ctr thanks

·
more torque than the mrs
6,758 Posts
there have been a few issues with the alarms on our cars when they have gone off randomly it could be the cold effecting the sensors could be the battery in the siren itself losing charge or even your car battery itself starting to die,if your worried about your pride and joy have cctv installed its what i did..

·
more torque than the mrs
6,758 Posts
So now my alarm just going off randomly :( it's okay atm but was going crazy a second ago
replace car battery sounds to me its on its way out alarm would be triggered through voltage drop...this time of year see's a lot of car batteries off. could be original battery..

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Had battery changed couple week go let alarm reset itself and seems all good fingers crossed :eek:I think maybe before I was dead locking it which if I'm correct doesn't engage alarm ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts