2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've travelled over 3 hrs from the North West to SW visiting family and now the damn car is playing up!Unable to unlock car using remote,replaced fob battery,disconnected car battery to reset but still no joy.Im able to start car but lights keep flashing,satnav dead,clock dead!If I lock the doors manually from inside,I can get rid of the lights.Honda dealer too busy for a week!yeah!Gotta get back to work in couple of days.Any help would be appreciated guys please!Ive gotta drive over 190miles!

Thanks

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update

I've travelled over 3 hrs from the North West to SW visiting family and now the damn car is playing up!Unable to unlock car using remote,replaced fob battery,disconnected car battery to reset but still no joy.Im able to start car but lights keep flashing,satnav dead,clock dead!If I lock the doors manually from inside,I can get rid of the lights.Honda dealer too busy for a week!yeah!Gotta get back to work in couple of days.Any help would be appreciated guys please!Ive gotta drive over 190miles!

Thanks

Finally got is sorted!Referred to manual and thought I'd play with fuses:Backup fuse seemed to stare at me as it struck as being able to store/control settings?So changed it and voila!works! Under bonnet No 16, 15 A fuse.

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had the same issue & thanks to You changed this fuse, it helped, now everything is ok! *****!

Glad it helped you, I've kept a full set of spare micro fuses in my car now after this incident.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts