2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would start a thread on my Accord, had a 8gen diesel for a couple of years which I swapped for a mk1 MX5 had that for all of 6 months and then found myself back in a Honda! :D

No massive plans for it, just want to get it up to standard and go from there. :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Gave her a good inside clean yesterday, all leather cleaned and protected surfaces all wiped hoovered everywhere and windows done :)

Some mascots added also

·
Premium Member
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Been left with two 15mm holes either side of the front plate, not really sure what to do with them, possibly might put two led lights in wired to sidelights?

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Very nice mate, especially like the LED lights filling the holes left by your number plates! [smilie=coolup.gif]

·
Premium Member
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Colour coded the chrome grille trim this week, uploadfromtaptalk1448102732465.jpg

Now just trying to find some respectable alloys before mimms Honda day next weekend

·
Premium Member
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Haha cheers.

Fairly standard Gt spec only things I've found so far is HKS fitted and parrot hands-free with music which is nice

Couple of small niggles no A.C but picking up new relay today and also an annoying whine/squeak at any speed under 30mph ish

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 22 Posts