2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
haterz gonna hate
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
www.magicdetail.co.uk

Hello all,

I'm pleased to present to you this fantastic piece of exotic Italian machinery. The car was featured in this weeks Top Gear episode, driven by Matt Le Blanc ;)

The full treatment review can be seen here; https://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.341343312555590.77987.146471192042804&type=1

This is the most expensive 8C in the UK, and is believed to be the only Spider in the North of England! There's 41 Spider's in the country, and is also 1 of only 3 in this magnificant 'Shell Mica' colour.

I hope you enjoy the read, but more importantly, the pictures :popcorn2:

Don't forget to like my page if you haven't already done so.

All the best,
Matt.

·
FESTOOLIGAN
4,166 Posts
Ohhhh I feel in love, as Italians would say " Bella segniora "

Reactions: Magic

·
haterz gonna hate
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers guys!

I have to say, it is the most beautiful car I have ever worked on - there is not one angle where this car does not look fit! Full carbon fibre shell, carbon-ceramic brakes, anodised calipers, horse shoe wheels refurbed in anthracite, bose stereo... the spec goes on and on! It sounds as good as it looks too..

·
FESTOOLIGAN
4,166 Posts
That light swirls are from dealership or the owner didn't wash it properly?

·
haterz gonna hate
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The owner tries to look after it as best he can - he doesn't let the valeters touch it, other than the odd rinse down. The car's actually a year old now and has covered ~1700 miles; the paintwork wasn't in bad condition, only light damage as pictured. He keeps it in the showroom for safe keeping, only uses it on dry days :)

Swissvax Best of Show for protection, with it being stored indoors for months at a time. It's unlikely to move until April now!

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
Incredible.

·
Bantersaurus Rex
1,567 Posts
b.e.a.utiful!
Great car, great job

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Stunning. Great work with the cleaning as always Matt ;-)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.