2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got the goddamn camera working, this is what I collected last friday, cant get enough of it, the trip to work has never been so good!

17032007036_edited_edited.jpg

17032007037_edited_edited.jpg

17032007039_edited.jpg

17032007040_edited.jpg

17032007041_edited.jpg

17032007042_edited.jpg

17032007043_edited.jpg

17032007044_edited.jpg

17032007045_edited.jpg

·
Definately Female!
2,966 Posts
very nice Indeed - I would like to see some pics of it in the sun to see the bronze effect :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
type s

Its quite difficult to get the bronze effect to show on the camera, i have mentioned that it personally looks metallic brown most days, though you can really see the bronze effect in direct sunlight. Its a smashing colour as its always changing, bit like a chameleon.
I will see what I can do about the photos topcat;)

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
I must admit I do really like the type s
and the deep bronze is just sexy

·
Vivid Blue Rocks!!!
1,228 Posts
Another fantastic looking Type S
God them Blades are gorgeous.

·
Greek Subforum Moderator
13,272 Posts
very nice car...:)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Just like mine, love it :)

·
Wine and cooking !
1,526 Posts
Is this the new vivid purple colour I've heard rumours about?
My screen must have the same setting as your's ! I found also a purple shine in it !

·
Registered
96 Posts
NICE!!!!! getmy black type s on the 29th same wheels cant wait now i have seen yours

·
Registered
174 Posts
Ditto....same as yours but with front/rear skirts and NHB...only 5 days to go and I'm even more excited now!!

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Nice motor !!!! glad to see more Type S now one day meet up all type S meeting ???:cool:

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
Could Bronze be the new NHB. If it had've been available in 5 door,i'd have had it over Alabaster silver.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Come on madasadad you haven't gone off the silver already? It looks terrific and it hides the dirt. Silver will never go out of fashion. Besides, its the best colour to go with the panoramic sunroof.

·
Fallen Angel
1,229 Posts
. Silver its the best colour to go with the panoramic sunroof.[/quote]

WHY????:confused:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Well i guess colour is a personal choice but i think the silver and the dark panoramic roof contrast nicely - you wouldn't really get this with the darker colours would you? A couple of people have mentioned this to me and it keeps me happy. (Maybe the were just being polite.:( )

I really enjoyed the pictures of your meet sarahjo. All those civics lined up side by side. What a picture.

·
Fallen Angel
1,229 Posts
Well i guess colour is a personal choice but i think the silver and the dark panoramic roof contrast nicely - you wouldn't really get this with the darker colours would you? A couple of people have mentioned this to me and it keeps me happy. (Maybe the were just being polite.:( )

I really enjoyed the pictures of your meet sarahjo. All those civics lined up side by side. What a picture.

Yeah a big THanks to those who remembered their cameras:oops:
My car looks scrummy with the panaramoic sun roof with automatic sunblinds!!!!![smilie=tongue.gif]

·
Registered
21 Posts
Is your car the vivid blue one? I really liked this colour but my wife said no because our last car (focus ) was a bright blue colour. That and a 4 month waiting list persuaded me towards the silver.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts