2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...Hi all, I joined your excellent forum a couple of weeks ago to learn about my (pending) new car. I (finally) collected it on Saturday and have been the quintessential 'boy with toy' since...

I've learned plenty (thanks to reading many posts) and hope to post a review shortly. I'd be interested to know if there are any Civic-ites on the south coast (Brighton way) that either un a business working on them or are 'expert' with modifications from minor lighting mods (blue lights in the cabin) to the more adventerous stuff...

Anyhow, thanks all

...(old fart) with new (well, '06') Civic

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum Dave, Hope to see some pictures of your nice new purchase. Plus your 1st new cheap and cheerful MODS such as Civicinfo Sticker, Fog Protectors from Wanner69, and the Vinyl sticker for the rear cluster on the centre of your boot to be purchased from Cazza. ;-)

·
Muscles From Brussels
4,073 Posts
Im not too far... Reading and love me abit of detailing and other mods ie... exhuast cold air intake lights etc :)

Good buy btw¬!

·
Premium Member
929 Posts
Welcome the forum buddy :hello2:

Reactions: Dave_C57

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
...thanks for all the welcome messages guys. Just checking out the 'stickers', I've seen the 'Civinfo' options via Pottsy, but where/what are the Cazza stickers?

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Glad you could join us, from another old fart ;)

Reactions: Dave_C57

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts

·
Supporter
3,159 Posts
Welcome, dust down your wallet

1 - 20 of 23 Posts