2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys found some old photos of my old motors.enjoy

Started off with my 50cc Honda x8rx, top speed 38 mph up hill,down hill and on the flat, the joys of being 16 lol.

then turned 17 and bought a gilera runner vx 125. hated the damn thing, had so many faults with it.

Then got my first car, a 1.2 renualt clio which i hated but needed a car.

I then wanted another bike but as a toy so i bought a brand new limited edition Yamaha DTX 125 with full DEP exhaust,hand guards renthal bars and fuly derestricted.

Soon after i got hold of my first honda civic 1.5 vtec sport off my grand parents, only had 30k on the clock immaculate.had that for several months but due to circumstances with jobs, couldnt afford the fuel so next.

Bought a 1.8 ghia tdci ford focus. spent alot of cash on it, had wind deflectors, fully colour coded st 170 fogs,grill,spoiler,wheels and upgraded sound system and celtic tuning remap.

Next came my best car, spend months searching for it. Premier edition Civic type r in black, had a aem v2 air filter and red jdm mats inside to go with the red carpets.

Unfortunately, job wise couldnt afford the bills so had to go back to diesel. along comes my 2.2 es civic. so far only got a sports grill, wind deflectors and exedy sport clutch running 204 bhp and 315 ftlb. many more mods to follow........hopefully

Attachments

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers mate, shame i dont have my type r anymore.then again my new civic with the celtic map and clutch it does shift now.just want a type r body kit or a colour coded 5 dr image pack to finish it off

·
aka Colin
10,853 Posts
Cheers mate, shame i dont have my type r anymore.then again my new civic with the celtic map and clutch it does shift now.just want a type r body kit or a colour coded 5 dr image pack to finish it off
either one will look cool matey.

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey coste1l yeah thats probably the clutch that celtic fitted, so far no problems, copes with the power easily. took a while to get used to it first of all because of alot of clutch judder in 1st when pulling away but fine now.just give it some more power to sort it out.

Reactions: coste1l
1 - 6 of 6 Posts