2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
Munro, I think you may have found that one place!

The snag is that they are all about different subject matter, so should really be in the relevant subforums. Polls are just a way of enhancing a thread - proper opinion gathering is done with the survey tool.

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
Yes, they are. (Forgot about that).

Poll as a prefix then excludes the thread from the real prefix. So the huge flat battery thread would not show up if someone looked for all flat battery prefixes.

Thinks...

How about this link? I've put it in the Quick Links dropdown on the navigation bar.

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts

·
Webmistress
71 Posts
The raw potato argument has long been an issue in our house (Pottsy being wrong of course), so I thought I'd ask all our very intelligent members. I was disappointed to see that the whole world has gone mad and are not raw potato lovers. You lot were obviously not brought up properly. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The raw potato argument has long been an issue in our house (Pottsy being wrong of course), so I thought I'd ask all our very intelligent members. I was disappointed to see that the whole world has gone mad and are not raw potato lovers. You lot were obviously not brought up properly. :rolleyes:
I tried some raw potato for the first time and was surprised that it doesn't taste too bad - a bit like apple with no sugar. I am still no raw potato lover though - sorry Jayne

If anyone else trys this - you need to be careful which bit of the potato you eat raw:
Properties of potatoes

Raw carrots are my favourite :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts