2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone heard of or insured with them?

Never heard them, however, via Compare the Market they are £110 cheaper than what my current insurers (Admiral Multi) on my car alone never mind what they may be on my girlfriends also ,are asking for renewal on a like for like cover.

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One of the biggest insurers in the world.
Lol I have never heard the name before. First time they have popped up for me also on a comparison list.

May be changing insurers then as they are very cheap compared to my renewal.

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ah see I have heard of Cornhill. Just never knew of the name change to Allianz.

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have dealt with Allianz for the past 20+years
You recommend then?

They are super cheap compared to Admiral this year who have always been cheapest for me. But a £100 saving is not to be passed up :)

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All insurers are as good or as bad as each other. If I were saving £100 it would be a no brainer.
Sometimes though when all of a sudden some insurer is so much cheaper than the rest and when you aren't too familiar with the said insurer it's good to get some opinions of people like yourself who are more familiar with the insurer as you start to question the quality of service at such a low price compared to others.

·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts
Only thing i found is im not covered to drive anyone elses car but thats not a problem imo

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Only thing i found is im not covered to drive anyone elses car but thats not a problem imo
Never needed this 'benefit' anyway.

Only other car I drive is my girlfriends and I am named drive on her policy as she is mine anyway.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts