2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

Im looking for some new aftermarket alloys in 19" for my deep bronze CTR.

Its very difficult to choose, because its bronze and not black.

I have found this, what do you think? Or maybe you could give me some inspiration, thx.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
That's a nice looking alloy. In fact, it's almost identical to some that I was considering before I finally opted for the Rages.

Maybe someone could "photoshop" this wheel onto your car for you???

·
Registered
161 Posts
They are Smart....Alloys are a very personal choice, with so many variants these days, the choice can be endless. I assume your not bothered about having the Honda logo on the centre cap?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are Smart....Alloys are a very personal choice, with so many variants these days, the choice can be endless. I assume your not bothered about having the Honda logo on the centre cap?
It really dosent matter about the logo for me, just going for some different than all others people buy. And dont want to pay twice as much just to get the "H" logo on the center.

·
Registered
161 Posts
It really dosent matter about the logo for me, just going for some different than all others people buy. And dont want to pay twice as much just to get the "H" logo on the center.
Fair comment, Im not to bothered either. Its better to have the wheel you like. Let us know what you finally decide.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I agree totally. I m all in for the bronze matt look. Those alloys will look awesome on any R. I like the whites on the CW but I d rather have a set of bronzes with the chrome outerlip. Mine ll just have to wait... Performance before style :VTECSMILEY:

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Have you tried some of the alloy selectors on teh web, topgear.co.uk put a pic of a car up or you can upload your own and then fit different wheels to it.

Always a tough decision picking alloys unless you got a CW CTR - then its whites 18's everytime;)

·
Registered
208 Posts
If I were to choose alloys, I'd be looking for something more elegant and subtle. I don't like dark alloys on dark cars cause there's no contrast :-D

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Black with the red rims

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Have you tried some of the alloy selectors on teh web, topgear.co.uk put a pic of a car up or you can upload your own and then fit different wheels to it.

Always a tough decision picking alloys unless you got a CW CTR - then its whites 18's everytime;)
Cant find it on the site, do you have a direct link?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If I were to choose alloys, I'd be looking for something more elegant and subtle. I don't like dark alloys on dark cars cause there's no contrast :-D
Okay, feel free to share some pics of elegant and subtle alloys you would like on a CTR, for some inspiration ;)

·
Registered
208 Posts

AEZ Excite - the triangular shape would be adequate :-D

·
Registered
208 Posts

And with black - fits the colour but still a contrast

1 - 20 of 44 Posts