2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am looking to buy a Type R in the near future and was wondering if anyone had put 18" Baldes or Storms on their Type R? The stock alloys are OK and the Rage's look pretty good too, but have seen a Type S with 18" Blades and it looked awesome. Am hoping switching from stock 18"s to Blades would be much cheaper than going for the Rage's as I wouldn't have to buy tyres and could possibly sell the stock Type R alloys on Ebay or this forum.

Any thoughts? :D

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
I bet you saw my car ha ha

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah they look great Guitaralmond! Shame they discontinued the blue. The one I saw was in the car park at my local dealers which was NHB with some body kit additions too I think.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Am looking to buy a Type R in the near future and was wondering if anyone had put 18" Baldes or Storms on their Type R? The stock alloys are OK and the Rage's look pretty good too, but have seen a Type S with 18" Blades and it looked awesome. Am hoping switching from stock 18"s to Blades would be much cheaper than going for the Rage's as I wouldn't have to buy tyres and could possibly sell the stock Type R alloys on Ebay or this forum.

Any thoughts? :D
Tomason TN1 19" are awesome, not available in the UK tho :( but i've had an email from someone in europe who will ship them over.

·
Registered
303 Posts
They look good mate, much better than the standards anyway but not a touch on the rage ;)

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
The R really suits the blades

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
They look really sexy with the NHB :D congrats :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yep Mjay they are 18", just did a straight tyre swap with the stock Bridgestones that come on the Type R

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts
Hmmmm, very nice, don't think anyone else thought of putting the blades on the 'R'.

Tom

·
Registered
227 Posts
Volk CE28N's FTW[smilie=upyeah.gif]

1 - 20 of 25 Posts