2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ABP,

I believe you offer an alloy refurbishment service. Can you tell me how much it would cost to refurb 19" Rage Alloys per wheel please?

I am only in Nantwich so I could either drop the car or wheel with you depending on how long the turnaround is.

Thanks

Chris

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Hi Chris,

We dont carry out the Refurb in-house Im sorry, but we use a company called Pristine in Milton Keynes. Their work is amazing and the wheel will return like a new wheel.

Usual cost for a 19" with painted inlays and a diamond turned face as original would be approx. £140 inc vat.

The problem with having 1 x wheel diamond turned is that not all diamond turning has the same finish so that 1 x wheel may look slightly different from the rest.

Hope this helps?

Dave Roberts.

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Chris,

We dont carry out the Refurb in-house Im sorry, but we use a company called Pristine in Milton Keynes. Their work is amazing and the wheel will return like a new wheel.

Usual cost for a 19" with painted inlays and a diamond turned face as original would be approx. £140 inc vat.

The problem with having 1 x wheel diamond turned is that not all diamond turning has the same finish so that 1 x wheel may look slightly different from the rest.

Hope this helps?

Dave Roberts.
Thanks Dave.

I was thinking of getting them refurbished in Bronze or Gold. I'm not to worried about the diamond cut finish.

How much would this be?

Chris

1 - 3 of 3 Posts