2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am getting a Civic in Black this month...the standard alloys are 16" (five spoke) and look a bit boring and cheap, if you know what I mean.

I was thinking of getting some nicer ones. Can anyone recommend any? I have seen some nice black/silver ones (if you Google " 16" TSW TRIBECA BLACK & POLISH ALLOY WHEELS" it comes up with them.)

I dont really want to spend a fortune so if anyone has some for sale let me know please.

Cheers,

·
Aye Aye....
7,104 Posts
to be honest mate there are such a vast array of alloys out there to choose from its hard to say/recommend a certain one(s), try searching for Rays Volks, Buddy Club etc they do nice rims but depends on how much your looking to spend...

another thing....I personally would go for (at least) 18's they will look far far better than 16's

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
Just have a good nosey on here!
There's loads of members with a varied sellection of alloys. Really depends what look or style you are trying to achieve.
Another option is good old ebay. Put Honda Civic Alloys into the search engine and sit back & drool.
Are you looking for original Honda wheels or aftermarket?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dont mind to be honest...my mate reacons stay with Honda. There are some 19" "Rays" I saw on someones type R that looked well smart though. If the price is right lm open to a lot of choice-l suppose i just like a bargin haha.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.