2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking a change of alloys for my Milano ctr, I have the standard 18" but going to keep them for winter

It's out of the 19" rage or the 19" lightning alloys is anyone running the lightning wheels on a Milano ctr?

What's people's thoughts on them both which set would you go for??

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
I have the Rages on a deep bronze pearl and they look spot on.....but have to say I think the lightnings would looks superb on a milano! ;)

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Like them both, read pReDaToR's project topic last night, his CW looks cool with them on something different
Would like to see a Milano pic with them on..!

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Like them both, read pReDaToR's project topic last night, his CW looks cool with them on something different
Would like to see a Milano pic with them on..!
Would love too see them on a Milano :D

My mate has a set which he payed a fortune for & he only uses them as summer wheels & they look spot on on a nighthawk black Ctr.

I've tried to buy them off him many times as they are so hard to come across, even offered 7 rage wheels & tyres for them & he said nah.

So I will say a hope you find a set bud :D.

Hopefully someone on here has a set on a Milano so we can see them on 1:D.

·
--Never Assume--
275 Posts
I love predators lighting's, I bet they will look just as nice on a Milano too if you can get hold of some

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

·
SIMPLY MUGEN
479 Posts
If you look on pistonheads for £12,800 theres a red milano type r with lightnings on if your wondering what they look like ! Nice;)

·
--Never Assume--
275 Posts
Alanok, are you still considering selling your Lightnings? What sort of price would they go for?

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Lightnings will be up for sale when/if I purchase new wheels in the next few weeks. No price in mind yet, as much as I can get for them I suppose :D

·
--Never Assume--
275 Posts
Haha don't blame you ;)

Will keep an eye out in the sale section. Would love a set on my Fn3 if the price wasn't too scary!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 11 of 11 Posts