2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The car that is what else would it be. Right enough silliness for now. I've just done a bank holiday raid of my bank account and bought some brakes and rocker cover gasket set, gear gaiter boot thingy and skunk 2 knob had too H-tune having all that goodness on offer.

I want to know if I have bought well. Has anyone used this setup on there FN2. Only use the car on the road so I stuck with Genuine Honda Disks Ferodo DS2500 pads and rpb braided lines. Will I feel a massive difference in pedal feel and braking power or have I wasted my money. Heard good and bad things about those pads so I am a bit worried now. Brake fluid RBF600 or Honda stuff? Any help would be great.

AntvtecR

·
Registered
568 Posts
Hi, i have the skunk 2 gear knob and it is fantastic. i was also considering bbl and ferodo pads but have stuck to original setup as i just do road driving. Also changed my brake fluid using genuine honda products.
The pads and brake lines would give you better pedal feel so yes you should notice a difference.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

·
250bhp.... finally :)
4,279 Posts
You chose well, stick with Honda fluids unless tracking the car.

DS2500 are great pads, they just lack cold bite and emit more dust than a vampire from the Blade movies.

And welcome :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
... Will I feel a massive difference in pedal feel and braking power or have I wasted my money. Heard good and bad things about those pads so I am a bit worried now. ... AntvtecR
The difference won't be massive, but you will feel it. The pads are more than OK for normal use, but dusty as hell. You will see for yourself now. ;-)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Everything installed now, didn't fit myself but my local mechanic liked the fitment of the brake lines into the blocks that came with the kit no fiddling like I've heard about other brake line kits. So if anyone like myself haven't heard much about RPB definitely give them a go.

AntvtecR

1 - 6 of 6 Posts