2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just joined up as I've recently got my hands on my 2008 Diesel 2.2 Type S GT and Im really happy with it. Had a 1985 Civic way back around 1999 but it was a heap!

Got a fantastic deal on the Type S, 22k, panoramic roof, cruise control, auto lights and wipers, immaculate condition and runs beautifully. Traded in my knackered old Citroen C2 GT with 90k on the clock!

Anyways, looking forward to using the forum for tips and info and putting my two cents in every now and again.

Rob

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Welcome along Rob, why not get yourself a Civinfo sticker for your new spaceship ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome along Rob, why not get yourself a Civinfo sticker for your new spaceship ;)
Civinfo sticker? Forgive my ignorance, whats one of those? Club sticker sort of thing?

And as much as I've described them as spaceships in the past, after watching The Dark Knight Rises, the 8 year old in me is referring to it as The Batmobile, of course! :cool:

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
Welcome to the family ;)

·
JAPFEST Event Organiser
817 Posts
Hi Rob, Welcome to the forum buddy :)

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts
Hello buddy, cool another Lincolnshire owner mmm maybe a meet coming on. ;-)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi to everyone, nice warm welcome so far :-D

Jeza, possibly, although by the looks of things my Type S seems a bit... standard compared to othe examples on here :-(

·
Jedi Knight
610 Posts
Welcome mate, don't put your car down standard cars are great, plus I'm sure being on here modding will start soon

1 - 19 of 19 Posts