2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to save weight on the fn2. We know that the rear seat is about 40kg. Is there a lightweight rear seat option? In a ideal world without compromise I would remove the seat permanently. But I need rear seats if not I would have bought a S2000. Suggestions are welcome!! Does anyone have a custom lightweight rear seat? Or something like that?
Do you have pictures?

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
I'm looking to save weight on the fn2. We know that the rear seat is about 40kg. Is there a lightweight rear seat option? In a ideal world without compromise I would remove the seat permanently. But I need rear seats if not I would have bought a S2000. Suggestions are welcome!! Does anyone have a custom lightweight rear seat? Or something like that?
Do you have pictures?
that is almost impossible.
What i have seen in portugal is on a EP3 to take every solid part from the rear seat and use only the "sponge" with almost no wheight. The police thinks its a real seat. But you can't use that seat, it's only for show.

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No only for show is not good! :) The seats have to be a lot lighter and usable.

·
Born Fighter
542 Posts
Seems pointless in saving weight by having lighter seats than putting two people in the back of your car:confused:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts