2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People are posting listings about pairing their phones with the car but how , i have a 56 plate type s if this makes any difference. any answers would be appreciated , Thanks Rick

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
is there an aftermarket kit i could purchase or could honda still fit one my dealership mentioned nothing about this when i bought car. Thanks Rick

·
King of the rodeo
4,830 Posts
is there an aftermarket kit i could purchase or could honda still fit one my dealership mentioned nothing about this when i bought car. Thanks Rick
Honda could still fit one, but it would cost you and it wouldn't be very good. Best go down the aftermarket route, Parrot systems have a very good rep :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
I got the Honda Bluetooth kit and its great :)

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
I got the factory HFT, and its great, do you not rate it CP?

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
1,119 Posts
Since tweeking the mic - I think mine is great also :)

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
Since getting mine back from Honda in Slough and the hi-tech foam mod its fantastic. Still got a phone paired thats not mine and a couple of entries in the phone book, keep trying to mimic the voice to try and delete it.

Maybe I should record it and play it back to the car.

·
Gadgeteer
121 Posts
Since the foam fix mine works perfectly, but they can't retro fit the in built kit. If you are going after market the Parrot is a great buy had one in my last car it even displays the number of the person caling, I miss that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts