2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys
Just ordered the footwell lighting kit for my 59 plate CTR GT (Black) as was dissapointed with the ones that come with the car.
Do any of you have them fitted and if so when do they come on or are they always on when the engine is running??

PS anyone thinking of ordering some extras for their CTR there is a price rise from 1st October across the range so you have a week to get your orders in!!

Jav

·
Bye Bye Type R
1,198 Posts
i also have a 59 plate and have the ones that come with the car, they only come on when you lights are on including sidelights, Im quite happy with mine. Would there be any difference with the new ones your ordering

·
Registered
112 Posts
Guys, is this seriously standard with the GT model? By the way wats CTR?
I'm picking up my new 59 plate this week (end of) and when I asked about purchasing the lights, I was told not to bother as they are crap. I can't find anything on the Honda site about it coming with the car.

·
Registered
112 Posts
CTR...Civic Type R
How stupid do I feel right now... lol

Umm, just surprising how it wasn't mentioned in the show room when I said yes I want the car and oh by the way how much are the foot well lighting? only for them to say don't get it, they are crap...

Is there anywhere with proof that this is standard? I ask just in case I don't get them :(

thanks all.

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts

·
loving my black alloys :)
510 Posts
picked mine up last night and it has it installed.

i would of liked a little more brightness but still looks very nice.

So far so good with the car :)

Dal

·
Living the dream!
8,542 Posts
Why not just add my kit to the existing Honda kit like other people have done to make them brighter and this can be done without cutting any wires, all you do is trap my led wires on the plug to the oem Honda LED

Photos taken at night with no flash which does make them look brighter but I am sure you get the idea and must be good value for £16 delivered;)

·
510 Posts
Why not just add my kit to the existing Honda kit like other people have done to make them brighter and this can be done without cutting any wires, all you do is trap my led wires on the plug to the oem Honda LED

Photos taken at night with no flash which does make them look brighter but I am sure you get the idea and must be good value for £16 delivered;)
Rick - sorry i only joined today and the car less than a day.

I need those lights and a dummys guide if possible.
If you can supply me with a dummys guide ill buy now :D

Thanks

Dal

·
Living the dream!
8,542 Posts
Rick - sorry i only joined today and the car less than a day.

I need those lights and a dummys guide if possible.
If you can supply me with a dummys guide ill buy now :D

Thanks

Dal
I have instructions to fit my kit but when you have the Honda kit fitted you just unplug the Honda LED and trap my led wires in the Honda LED plug etc, this is very very easy to do, if you want this drop me a pm but I am away after today for a few days so unless its sorted by tonight then dispatch / reply will be slow

·
510 Posts
I have instructions to fit my kit but when you have the Honda kit fitted you just unplug the Honda LED and trap my led wires in the Honda LED plug etc, this is very very easy to do, if you want this drop me a pm but I am away after today for a few days so unless its sorted by tonight then dispatch / reply will be slow
you have a PM :eek:

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Hi I bought a 2 kit from you some time ago now and never got to put it in my second civic, I have just got a civic tourer series 9 (obviously) and was wondering if you would give me the wiring info for my model. Regards Roy

1 - 17 of 17 Posts