2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, decided to take the afternoon off work and give the FN1 some love. Here are a few pics after spending 3hrs out in the cold. Sorry about camera i took pictures on my Blackberry.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wanted to get a few coats of wax on the car for protection as it the first time its been waxed since i got it in Sept.

1. Meguiars gold class wash
2. Meguiars paint pre cleaner
3. Autoglym wheel cleaner
4. Autoglym tyre dressing
5. Autoglym fast glass
6. Autoglym HD wax 2x coats

The bloke next door works for autoglym so i get all my product either free or cost price.

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks......People at work think i was mad for taking a half day off work to clean the car but i think its time well spent, plus i don't have the wife saying "havent you finished that yet!" I can take along as i want as she is still at work..

·
Premium Member
12,688 Posts
I wanted to get a few coats of wax on the car for protection as it the first time its been waxed since i got it in Sept.

1. Meguiars gold class wash
2. Meguiars paint pre cleaner
3. Autoglym wheel cleaner
4. Autoglym tyre dressing
5. Autoglym fast glass
6. Autoglym HD wax 2x coats

The bloke next door works for autoglym so i get all my product either free or cost price.
You can't go wrong with AG products, I use to use the AGHDW & it was very good IMO.

Thanks......People at work think i was mad for taking a half day off work to clean the car but i think its time well spent, plus i don't have the wife saying "havent you finished that yet!" I can take along as i want as she is still at work..
I get the same, especially as mine is a company car.

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It was sunny but 3 degrees so only started to feel cold after 2hrs but the buffing off of the was kept me warm. Hopefully the wax will give me a few weeks of protection

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.