2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Armchair Commander
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This comes from MSN Autos owners review of the 2006 Civic Sedan which he gave the following ratings: Styling - 9, Performance - 10, Interior - 9, Quality - 9. Now the fun - his comments :) (This was after a years ownership)

Pros:Gas milage, handling, engine.
Cons:Mice. On December 4 2006 mice and nest were taken out of underdash area. Dealership said it removed hazardous material. No remedy was done or offered. I think car is to soon be reinhabitated by vermin. Much disease is carried by mice. Breathing fumes is a serious health hazard. (level 4 biohazard) If you can't live with mice/and the diseases they carry, I would stay away from this car.
Overall Review:I could not recommend this car.

·
Registered
676 Posts
I could not recommend this car.
[smilie=grrrrrr.gif] [smilie=grrrrrr.gif] [smilie=grrrrrr.gif] [smilie=grrrrrr.gif] [smilie=thumbdown.g: [smilie=pissedoff.g: [smilie=sillyjester: [smilie=chongin.gif] [smilie=damn.gif] [smilie=damn.gif] [smilie=graytard.gi: [smilie=ohyeah.gif] [smilie=shifty.gif] [smilie=puking.gif] [smilie=puking.gif] [smilie=gunhappyyan:

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
This comes from MSN Autos owners review of the 2006 Civic Sedan which he gave the following ratings: Styling - 9, Performance - 10, Interior - 9, Quality - 9. Now the fun - his comments :) (This was after a years ownership)

Pros:Gas milage, handling, engine.
Cons:Mice. On December 4 2006 mice and nest were taken out of underdash area. Dealership said it removed hazardous material. No remedy was done or offered. I think car is to soon be reinhabitated by vermin. Much disease is carried by mice. Breathing fumes is a serious health hazard. (level 4 biohazard) If you can't live with mice/and the diseases they carry, I would stay away from this car.
Overall Review:I could not recommend this car.
Makes you think doesn't it.

But I've got a mouse on my pc and I wouldn't be without it!

"Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?"

Charles H.

·
Enthusiastic Supporter
627 Posts
A little humour?

Mice usually get into the airbox but its scary to think of a family of angry mice attacking whilst you were driving [smilie=cheeky-grin:

Talking of rodents, have a read of the attached file. Yes its long (hence the attachment). You may not believe it but I'm sure you will find it funny. :D

Attachments

·
King of the rodeo
4,831 Posts
Mice usually get into the airbox but its scary to think of a family of angry mice attacking whilst you were driving [smilie=cheeky-grin:

Talking of rodents, have a read of the attached file. Yes its long (hence the attachment). You may not believe it but I'm sure you will find it funny. :D[/quote]

Where do you produce these things from?!!

·
Enthusiastic Supporter
627 Posts
Where do you produce these things from?!!
It comes from sitting at home all day trying to avoid daytime TV - something I found some time back.

Must be true Miggins. Any more?
It's so wild it just may be true - there was an article on the UK recently about a manic squirrel in this country. Urban myth? not knowing my d*mn luck!

No more - killed all the rodents in my house after the humane traps failed!

·
Premium Member
1,615 Posts
;):) at his comments near prefect scores but just becase 1 car got mice in he thinks that they all will get then :) good review if you get a good cat that keeps the mice at bay ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts