2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if that's how his username is spelt but passed his car today, up near bantaskin/Falkirk High

·
Love Mi-VTEC!
563 Posts
Is that me your talking about mate? :)

You've reminded me that I parked opposite you at ASDA Larbert on Friday at about 17:30. Was hoping to bump into you on my way back to the car to finally put a face to your awesome red car. :)

Alas, as you will have noticed - mine is looking slightly unloved!

·
Premium Member
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Asda, Stenhousmuir?

Yeah a always see your car out and about but no meeting as yet

Will be even more awesome in coming months, HKS RSK, HKS Exhaust planned also and hoping to save pennies for Flashpro, need to save first :)

My wheels are horrendous just now, need re-done

·
Love Mi-VTEC!
563 Posts
Aye, Stenhousmuir.

I must admit I'm kind of ashamed to be in the presence of you more hardcore enthusiasts because of the knick of my car. I probably don't deserve to own a CTR! LOL
Currently it's barely getting cleaned let alone any other mods.
It had crossed my mind to get the wheels done black and get the GP pack at some point. :)

·
Premium Member
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Personally I think the GP pack doesn't go with the black, possibly the mugen rear under wing but the front is fine! Got a mate coming to mine on Sunday as his car is 'bogging' so he is coming to use the snow foam lance, pop up if your not busy!

Don't be ashamed, a like the black civics, was either a red or a black one! Red was always 1st though

If you do get your wheels done go to wonder wheels mate, greatly stuff IMO

1 - 6 of 6 Posts