2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks! The Type S project is now over and after many months of waiting I have a new toy to play with :D.

civicx.jpg

Here's some pics of the car at the docks ready for shipping. Comes with the Japanese unit but I have no idea what it says and doesn't pick up many radio stations and no UK maps, bit disappointed but the previous owner has some great Jap beats stored inside lol. Will need to get that sorted out!

fd2 japan.jpg
fd2 japan2.jpg
fd2 japan4.jpg
fd2 japan3.jpg

Arrived in UK prep and added some mods :D. New Rays 57 Extreme Gram lights with the red centre caps wrapped with Goodyear Eagle F1 and the Cusco roll bars from the group buy over at the FD2 forum.

fd21.jpg
fd22.jpg
goodyear .jpg
fd2 exhaust.jpg
fd2 side.jpg

After a bit of play, 30 quid lighter and a very clean windscreen lol I managed to drive back home without stalling hahaha. I would have liked a bit more time getting more pictures and a good clean but I had to go to Sunderland to watch them play Man U :facepalm:

fd2b.jpg

I have a few small things on order at the mo. Ordered a Civinfo sticker ;), some stickers, oil cap and wheel nuts.

Future plans:
New head unit- I have no idea which one and listening to Jpop and some weird Jap dance tunes is ok... for now.
Mugen Front lip- The wife will disapprove but it's subtle so she will never know lol.
FEEL'S or Mugen bonnet- Bit harder to hide from the wife...
Mugen deflectors- Not very keen on the ones I have on at the mo and they look a bit old at close up.
Coilovers- I had my heart set on the KW V3 but they have discontinued them :(. So I am on the lookout but currently find the 'hard' suspension ok.

Thanks for looking :D

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
Very nice!! :thumbsup:

Reactions: bananas_33

·
Premium Member
1,333 Posts
As said already mate, at long last! Welcome to the club :D
BTW nothing wrong with the Jap tunes - I've still got a couple on mine!
Anyway, happy motoring buddy ;)

·
Coffee isnt my cup of tea
1,264 Posts
Beautiful!

·
#darkside
2,237 Posts
Love the car! Keep her clean and looking special ;)

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
Super! Big :thumbsup:

·
Tarmacadam Terror
5,666 Posts
Lovely :). Was lucky enough to drive an fd2 with Meister R coilovers on at the weekend , they're superb and well worth considering.

"Powered by dinosaur bones"

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
Looks superb Andrew - congrats. :D I will have to nip over to Newcastle soon to see your new toy! KW don't make any suspension to fit the FD2 - it's something I researched in depth, even talking to KW in Germany. The Meister Rs however are superb for the money - you're welcome to drive mine and judge for yourself

PS - Love the wheels and go for a Mugen bonnet ;)

1 - 20 of 142 Posts