2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
-Thor-
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying out a few driving-related android apps lately, and I tought I'd share a few recommendations with you guys.

Ulysse Speedometer is a great addition to the Civic dashboard. I've been using it for some time now, and love it. I recommend getting the Pro version for some extra functionality.

NDrive is a cheap navigation solution that is easy to use. I like it for it's speed and user friendly interface.

Drag Racing is a rather addicting game that I've spent far to many hours playing. It's updated all the time, offers online races and even allows you to buy tuning packages for your car. Highly recommended!

I've been running these apps on my Desire HD with Android version 2.3.3. No problems to report with any of them.

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Torque is one I use... Just gotta get bluetooth OBDII connecter to use it fully.

Drag Racing is great also got that... 8.4 sec 1/4 is the best I have gotton so far with my Zonda but its soo expensive to tune. Level 8 btw

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
I bought \ installed "CoPilot Live8" on my Google Nexus One (now running Android 2.3.4) ...

It's a fully featured SatNav program, including speed limit warnings, etc - some £60 'one-off' payment - covers the whole of Europe ...

·
Captain Miserable
181 Posts
Torque is one I use... Just gotta get bluetooth OBDII connecter to use it fully.

Drag Racing is great also got that... 8.4 sec 1/4 is the best I have gotton so far with my Zonda but its soo expensive to tune. Level 8 btw
I have Torque as well...not really had a chance to do much with it atm though....and still need the OBDII connector

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
I have Torque as well...not really had a chance to do much with it atm though....and still need the OBDII connector
Im in the same boat... need a bluetooth adaptor :D

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts
I have a cheapo eBay Bluetooth adaptor and I works perfectly with Torque... The only issue is I have to borrow the girlfriends x10 to play :facepalm:

I wish dash commander etc supported Bluetooth on the iPhone instead of just wifi... Dash commander blows torque away :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts