2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning all,

I have been monitoring the XDA Honda Connect thread and in the last few days a user has posted an update on the app he is developing for Android Auto on 4.0.4 using his own Honda. Looks extremely promising and was wondering if anyone on here had experience with C++ that could assist with the programming?

XDA Honda Connect - Link

Russ

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Morning all,

I have been monitoring the XDA Honda Connect thread and in the last few days a user has posted an update on the app he is developing for Android Auto on 4.0.4 using his own Honda. Looks extremely promising and was wondering if anyone on here had experience with C++ that could assist with the programming?

XDA Honda Connect - Link

Russ
I have just started using the app after downgrading to RC6 and it is working really well!! I will post some photos soon but I had Google Maps and YouTube music all working in with the new Android Auto format.

The following I have found isn't working yet:

Microphone (Google Assistant)
The operation is quite slow
Reports of some crashing (I haven't experienced any yet)

If the microphone can somehow be utilised we could be on for a sort of winner here!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello!
I have a
Honda Civic IX 1.6 i-DTEC Model nr year 2015 and having the android 4.0.4 version Is there any way to
uppdat my android version to a newer one Plz help me.
Br Jens

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hello!
I have a
Honda Civic IX 1.6 i-DTEC Model nr year 2015 and having the android 4.0.4 version Is there any way to
uppdat my android version to a newer one Plz help me.
Br Jens
No sadly there is not any way to upgrade the android system other then do a complete replacement of the head unit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts