2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Am just woundering i anyone has seen or got any angel eyes on there civic av seen some on the net with the U.S shape and then got stuck no finds searching the net so can anyone help me?

2,111 Posts
There are no aftermarket headlight conversions for our (European) Civics. No angel eyes, no devil eyes (that's how they call them with the Audi lookalike DRL's), no projector headlights, nothing...

Sorry to dissapoint you... I've also searched the net like crazy, never found anything. Have e-mailed different brands. All stated that they don't have anything for our cars (they never replied on me asking them if they would do so in the future)/

·
Grumpy Old Git ;)
393 Posts
IMO, if you want Angel Eyes or anything similar, buy the car that has them as standard, and not become a sheep and stick them on something that they were not designed for.....otherwise you risk your being turned into a chav mobile.....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just because i like the look of angel eyes doesnt mean id want the car what they came off. They not a chav thing to have they just look nice, just like saying y u putting hids on ** car doesnt come standerd with it?!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts