2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seem to have aquired a dent (no doubt from those every so careful people getting in and out of cars at car parks) and was wondering if any of you guys had any suggestions to get it out. Being right on the crease of the bodywork I really dont know if it could be push out. Furthermore its about 2 inches above the plastic in the wheelarch so I can't quite reach?

Any help would be much appreicated :grouphug:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Jonny

Did you get your dent repaired? I have a crease line dent aswell and just wanted to know how you got on.

Cheers

Lee

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts
Try my method of compressed air and a hairdryer... there is a short how to by me somewhere...

Tom

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Havnt touched it yet, decided to spend my money on something a little more fun. Namely a trip some Celtic Tuning and a remap of over 200bhp. The guy who remapped mine, also owned a civic where we got into a conversation of how high can you take it. He said his was around 215bhp to which my reply was obviously 'do it now' Awesome fun. Will hopefully get it sorted out soon, hoped to fix myself but we'll see

·
You're or your..........
2,782 Posts
Havnt touched it yet, decided to spend my money on something a little more fun. Namely a trip some Celtic Tuning and a remap of over 200bhp. The guy who remapped mine, also owned a civic where we got into a conversation of how high can you take it. He said his was around 215bhp to which my reply was obviously 'do it now' Awesome fun. Will hopefully get it sorted out soon, hoped to fix myself but we'll see
over 200 bhp ? wow dyno graph ? how's your clutch ?

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Havnt got round to getting dyno yet. Will be interesting to find out. The car is obviously alot quicker, but still just to me sometimes doesnt feel that fast 0-60 wise. I guess around 7 second markish, in gear acceleration is good fun. As for the clutch, no problems yet, the guy remapping did say he didnt like to take them much higher than the stated 192bhp because the clutch has a tendacy to slip but as I said, no problems yet, but then again I dont drive like an idiot only using the extra power when needed

1 - 10 of 10 Posts