2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am wondering if any of you my friends had a very annoying noise from the inner of the dash? It sounds like a growl and comes from the depth (the area where the dash ends towards the bonnet) especially in cold weather and when rolling on rough surfaces. Here in Greece I have heard it in three cars, (all 5d - built 2007), mine and other two, all members of civinfo greece. One of them describes it as a sputum in the mouth.

It's very difficult to describe it though, and I think you guys are our last chance as the main representative in Greece shows not to know the reason for doing it.

P.M I had read the how to for fixing the windscreen cowl creak in case that was the reason, and I applied two face tape (not a single unit but little pieces of tape with spaces among them). Didn' t work at all! Maybe I should apply a single piece of tape from the right to the left edge. But I think it' s more likely that the problem has nothing to do with it because that it' s more bass-y than a glass sound. Please help!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts