2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
picked up my car from dealership on thursday 19th june, hardly drove it until sunday when i drove to gatwick approx 50 mile journey. left the car at a park and fly car park place. got back off holiday at 3 am last night and drove home.
this morning just got out to the car to unpack the suitcases and ive got a scuff down the side of the car from the car park place!

hopefully it will t cut out as its not bad but bloody annoying!

loving the car though! cant wait till i get it remapped!

·
everythings upsy daisy.
1,442 Posts
picked up my car from dealership on thursday 19th june, hardly drove it until sunday when i drove to gatwick approx 50 mile journey. left the car at a park and fly car park place. got back off holiday at 3 am last night and drove home.
this morning just got out to the car to unpack the suitcases and ive got a scuff down the side of the car from the car park place!

hopefully it will t cut out as its not bad but bloody annoying!

loving the car though! cant wait till i get it remapped!
drop it of to me next time you go on holiday... i will look after it lol :popcorn:

Hope it cuts out mate ....

·
Premium Member
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hahaha ok will keep your offer in mind!!!..
is gutting as ive now only covered just over 100 miles and got body work damage!! and i wasnt even in the car or driving it hahha

·
Premium Member
1,670 Posts
picked up my car from dealership on thursday 19th june, hardly drove it until sunday when i drove to gatwick approx 50 mile journey. left the car at a park and fly car park place
First and foremost....i do feel your pain, because there is nothing worse than your pride and joy getting damaged. :(
How long was it from picking up your car from the dealer until putting it in the airport car park, because the 19th of June was a Sunday. :confused:

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have read somewhere that adviced not to use tcut as the paint is too thin and to use some other brand of polish

·
Premium Member
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ah sorry got dates wrong i picked the car up on the thursday before, i flew on the 19th!!!
T cut seemed to be ok, has got most of the scratch out now, still anooyed as i no its there still!

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
could try some Meguiars Scratch X?

Worked wonders for some of the scuffs I had on my drivers door (from silly prats who'd opened their door on mine or rubbed past it with a keyring-riddled handbag!)

·
Administrator
19,165 Posts
I agree it's not nice to come home From Holiday to find someone has scratched your pride and joy. I hope you get all the scratches out and you can feel proud of your handiwork.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts