2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
aka Colin
10,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as some of you know, i was at TDI north yesterday, having what looks like the finishing touches done to my engine. I had the RRC, TDi big throttle body and hondata inlet manifold gasket fitted, with the car also getting Pauls masterful tuning done. All i can say is WOW! these last few bits have yet again transformed an already powerful car, into an even better one. It goes like a rocket, and keeps going (much to the disgust of a saab turbo driver going across north wales this morning).
A massive thank you to paul, neil and lou, for both your warm hospitality everytime ive been with you, an most importantly, the car you given me guys, i really couldnt ask for anything better. the driveability and sheer grin level that im getting is worth every penny ive spent, and i would seriously recommend these guys to anybody.

Again, many many thanks, and see you in september :D

Colin

·
aka Colin
10,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great news Colin! Glad your satisfied! How much power you kicking out now? :)
well my dyno read was from the last run of the day, and the heat was causing the power to drop and drop, reading 240bhp last run, but paul said easily 245bhp, it feel well quick, so the rrc and bigger throttle body have given roughly a 10bhp gain. :p

·
Aye Aye....
7,101 Posts
well my dyno read was from the last run of the day, and the heat was causing the power to drop and drop, reading 240bhp last run, but paul said easily 245bhp, it feel well quick, so the rrc and bigger throttle body have given roughly a 10bhp gain. :p
Superb result mate! Bit like mines, it hit 230 but the dyno was a tad hot at 226bhp but that's a great result I'm looking forward to going bac down myself :)

·
aka Colin
10,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lmao, weve got a live one here...lol

·
aka Colin
10,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
roll on the next meet mate, definitely need a run out in this

definately stephen, you really need to have a drive in it mate, let me know what you think.

·
aka Colin
10,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Was a good day, you need to take me out in your car next time your over Colin ;)
Definately Chris, you can sniff my pads this time lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Good results bud and glad you are happy with it.

It does highlight to me that personally I am right in going with a charger on my build.

You have a race manifold, FD2 cams, RRC, TDi TB and inlet manifold gasket over me and you have around 15bhp more. Granted it will be a lot more driveable in the mid range, but that is around £3k on mods then fitting which is there or there abouts the price of the Rotrex then fitting.

Like I said I'm glad you're pleased with it though bud, I know you want to stay NA so the right mods for you. :thumbsup:

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts